Always pay the lowest possible rate with unbiased recommendations to maximize cost savings across cloud providers and services. Cloudability makes it easy to understand and achieve the most savings by managing your Reserved Instance portfolio through a global view of your RIs, with alerts for Reservations that are about to expire.
You can also select any account for further analysis with our Reserved Instance Planner, which delivers recommendations for buying new RIs, modifying current RIs for better coverage, and identifying RIs that are underutilized. Cloudability supports:
- EC2, RDS, Redshift, Elasticache, DynamoDB
- All RI Types, including Instance Size Flexibility, Convertible and 1 & 3 year RIs
Narrow down the range of recommendations by setting options and thresholds so you can focus on the recommendations that match your strategy.
- Date range
- Term length
- Combine linked accounts
- Savings rate threshold
- Utilization rate threshold
- Service-specific options
Compare all options based on your cash flow and financials. See exactly how much savings (between 31% and 58%) each option gives you against on-demand cost.
View recommendations that will guide you through the process of modifying and exchange Convertible RIs to maximize coverage and cost savings. Convertible RI Exchange recommendations include:
- Details of existing recommendations
- Projected cost savings for implementing each recommendation
- Details on modifying an existing reservation prior to exchange
- Details for the new recommended reservation to be purchased
- Upfront cost for executing the recommendation
With Cloudability, you get all of the data you need to make an informed decision
- Graph showing current RIs, current on-demand hours and coverage with recommended buys and modifications
- Side-by-side cost savings comparison
- Cash flow and break-even analysis