Cloud Financial Management is the discipline involving domain knowledge, capabilities, processes, tools and data to manage cloud services spending and improve long-term business decision making, tailored for a specific business.
Cloudability recommends thinking about cloud adoption and success as a combination of Technology and Services. Leverage Cloudability’s True Cost platform along with the world-class cloud experts at Cloudability to succeed in your cloud journey.
- 24/7 access to email and in-app chat support
- Extensive self-serve knowledge base with how-to documentation, videos, and industry best practices
- Better than industry standard response times on support tickets
- Support team of highly skilled cloud experts
Technical Account Managers
Our technical account managers are your trusted advisor - your connection to deeper insights into your data, health checks and best practices tips. As you go through your cloud journey, the expertise of advising over 600 customers from a variety of industries will be at your fingertips. Recurring business reviews keep your teams in the know.
Cloud Financial Office (CFO)
Outsource your cloud financial management function to our experts
The scale and complexity of large and growing cloud implementations often leaves companies struggling with excessive cloud spend and lack of cloud financial management expertise.
By getting outside help from Cloudability to build and operate a best practices based Cloud Financial Management function you ensure that clear financial goals are set and met.
The CFO Service embeds a team of Cloudability advisors into your organization to help optimize the use of the Cloudability platform and continuously drive Cloud Financial Management.
Cloudability’s CFO Service is organized and executed in the following phases:
- Rapid Optimization Assessment (Optional)
- Cloud Finance Discovery, Analysis, Planning, and Recommendations
- Implementation of Recommendations
- Ongoing Operations
Cloud Accelerator Services (CAS)
Jumpstart your cloud financial management initiatives
When the pressure mounts to make rapid progress in establishing cloud best practices, it’s a good time to bring in outside reinforcements. Through Cloudability’s Cloud Accelerator Services, our cloud expert advisors help your teams establish and self-sustain Cloud Financial Management capabilities. These capabilities are based on industry best practices, leverage our Cloudability platform and are tailored to your specific needs and objectives.
Cloud Accelerator Services focus on three cloud adoption use cases:
- Align cloud financial reporting data with customer business objectives, needs, and structure
- Provide cloud financial data strategy assessment, recommendations, and implementation plan
- Develop customized reports and dashboards for stakeholder groups and lines of business
- Develop a Cloud Financial Management strategy, based on customer’s operating model
- Develop Key Performance Indicators for resource utilization and upfront commitments, and establish a process for ongoing measurement of actuals vs. targets
- Provide roadmap on key cloud financial management capabilities
- Build a corrective action plan to address key issues
Cloud Migration Financial Business Case
- Data discovery and collection; data analysis and cloud migration modeling
- Capex, Opex and TCO analysis of cloud migration scenarios
- Cloud migration financial business case development and recommendations